MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 4:00pm
Meridian City Hall North Conference Room
33 East Broadway Avenue – Meridian, Idaho
1. Call Meeting to Order (Pipal):
2. Roll-call Attendance (Pipal):
3. Confirm Agenda (Pipal):
4. Approve Consent Agenda (Pipal): These items will be approved by a single vote unless a Board member requests to remove an item for specific discussion and/or action.
a. Approve Minutes of January 11 Regular Meeting
5. Time Extension Request for Owner Participation Agreement Between Meridian Development Corporation and Boise-Waltman, LLC
6. Resolution 11-030 Time Extension for Owner Participation Agreement Between Meridian Development Corporation and Boise-Waltman, LLC
7. Legislative Services for 2012
8. Nine Mile Floodplain Study Scope of Work
9. Split Corridor Options
10. Ground Floor HVAC Repair
11. Annual Report Scope of Work for Red Sky Public Relations
12. Resolution 11-033 Annual Report Scope of Work for Red Sky Public Relations
13. Approval of Final Forms of Various Agreements pertaining to the Broadway Building
A. Special Declaration of Cross Access and Drainage Easements
B. COMPASS Parking Spaces Use Agreement
C. VRT Parking Spaces Use Agreement
D. Right of First Offer Agreement
14. Broadway Building Partnership Update (Ford): A review of the COMPASS/VRT project will be discussed.
15. FY2012 Project Manger Priorities
16. Counsel’s Report (Lakey): Counsel Lakey will review legal or legislative topics that need to be brought to the attention of the Board.
17. Project Manager’s Report (Ford): Project Manager Ford will review topics that need to be brought to the attention of the Board.
18. Chairman’s Report
19. Executive Session per Idaho State Code 67-2345: The Board may go into executive session pursuant to Idaho Code Section 67-2345 with the specific applicable code subsection cited as part of the motion to go into executive session.
20. Adjourn the Meeting (Pipal):
Regular meetings of the Meridian Development Corporation Board of Commissioners are scheduled for the second Wednesday of each month at 7:30 am and the fourth Wednesday at 4:00 pm in the North Conference Room at the Meridian City Hall.