Wednesday, February 08, 2012, 7:30am
Meridian City Hall North Conference Room
33 East Broadway Avenue – Meridian, Idaho
1. Call Meeting to Order (Pipal):
2. Roll-call Attendance (Pipal):
3. Confirm Agenda (Pipal):
4. Approve Consent Agenda (Pipal): These items will be approved by a single vote unless a Board member requests to remove an item for specific discussion and/or action.
a. Approve Minutes of January 25 Regular Meeting
b. Accept Treasurer’s Report and Notice of Bills Paid
c. Accept Project Manager’s Report
5. Legislative Update
6. Broadway Building Update by Wright Brothers
7. Split Corridor Options
8. Downtown Parking SubCommittee Recommendations
9. Approval of Final Forms of Various Agreements pertaining to the Broadway Building
A. Special Declaration of Cross Access and Drainage Easements
B. COMPASS Parking Spaces Use Agreement
C. VRT Parking Spaces Use Agreement
D. Right of First Offer Agreement
10. Broadway Building Partnership Update (Ford): A review of the COMPASS/VRT project will be discussed.
11. Counsel’s Report (Lakey): Counsel Lakey will review legal or legislative topics that need to be brought to the attention of the Board.
12. Project Manager’s Report (Ford): Project Manager Ford will review topics that need to be brought to the attention of the Board.
13. Chairman’s Report
14. Executive Session per Idaho State Code 67-2345: The Board may go into executive session pursuant to Idaho Code Section 67-2345 with the specific applicable code subsection cited as part of the motion to go into executive session.
15. Adjourn the Meeting (Pipal):